Locations and Times (8 weeks: 64 three hour sessions in 2017)
Washington Lake Park (all levels): 626 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd, Sewell, NJ 08080
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday: 10-1pm AND Tuesday Thursday: 4-7pm [NEW]
Hartford Middle School (all levels): 397 Hartford Rd, Mt Laurel, NJ 08054
Monday Wednesday: 2-5pm
[New this year: prices include entry into 3 Quandomania VBC Beach Tournaments in Ventnor, NJ. See dates on our tournament page.]
-Early Bird Special: Register and pay prior to May 15, 2017
Multi-player DISCOUNT! 33% off THE PLAYER’S EDGE for “New Players” if you register with a friend or as a group! Contact Collin Sibilia <email@example.com> to get your coupon code
Club Player: $200
Practice Player: $300
New Player: $600
-Late Sign Up: Register and pay between May 16 and June 26, 2017
Club Player: $300
Practice Player: $400
New Player: $700
The Player’s Edge 4 week option (1st 4 weeks or 2nd 4 weeks, your choice)
-Please note: includes only one entry to a Quandomania VBC Beach Volleyball Tournament.
Club Player: $150
Practice Player: $200
New Player: $300
-[NEW] Player’s Edge Beginners – 4 week sessions (recommended for ages: 7-12)
Tuesdays and Thursdays @ Washington Lake Park [4:00 – 5:00pm].
Session I (June 27-July 20). Session II (July 25-August 17)
Cost: $98/session for everyone
Prices (Please see below for the player structure your child falls under)
Club Player- You played for Quandomania during the club season of 2016-2017
Practice Player- You were a practice player for a Quandomania team during the club season of 2016-2017
New Player- You did NOT play for Quandomania during the club season of 2016-2017.
To get the discounted price, current Club and Practice players must register through Washington Township Parks & Recreation. Please contact Collin Sibilia – Director, Quandomania Player’s Edge (856) 340-8985, firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
New Players: please pay through the website and contact Collin Sibilia for further info.
[Feel free to contact us for any questions, comments, or concerns: Collin Sibilia – Director, Quandomania Player’s Edge (856) 340-8985, email@example.com]
Quandomania Player’s Edge 2017 (June 26-August 17)
2017 will be the 11th year of the Player’s Edge Program, and since its’ inception the program offers the chance for high school volleyball athletes to improve on their volleyball skills, communication skills, and mental toughness all while having fun in the sun! Player’s Edge instructors are well-trained men and women who are experienced in coaching and playing at all levels of indoor and outdoor volleyball. Whether your son or daughter wants to play in college or wants to continue playing for the fun of it, the Player’s Edge is guaranteed to please!
With yoga and abs workouts everyday, to dynamic and combo exercises, our creative ball control, defense, offense, serve receive and serving drills, your son or daughter will be fully prepared for their upcoming high school or club season. All they need for practice is water, yoga mat, towel, sun glasses, hat, and sand socks if the sand gets too hot. We offer practices at multiple locations throughout the week to fit everyone’s busy summer schedule. With the Player’s Edge, the more time you put in the better you get. So, come to as many sessions as you can handle!
Many great athletes have gone through the Player’s Edge program:
- Nina Camaioni a two-time Gatorade Player of the Year from Williamstown HS. She continued to play collegiate volleyball at Loyola University in Maryland. Nina has since won the Pottstown Rumble and the Susquehanna Smash, two of the nation’s biggest professional grass volleyball tournaments.
- Eric Zaun earned consecutive Player of the Year honors in 2010 and 2011 for Cherry Hill East HS and continued his collegiate career at Limestone University in South Carolina. Eric is now a top professional on the NVL volleyball tour in which he owns several championships.
- Chris Vaughan is an example of a player who can make it by putting the time in. Chris didn’t have a volleyball team at his high school. He learned everything through the Player’s Edge and Quandomania VBC. Chris continued his collegiate career at Stevens Institute of Technology where he won an NCAA National Championship in 2015. Chris is now a professional on the NVL tour where he earned 2016 Rookie of the Year honors.
- John Cunningham and Kyle Pottieger both came out of Cinnaminson High School. Both continued their collegiate career at Kean and Stevenson Universities, respectively. John and Kyle played in 7 total NCAA tournaments against top-ranked teams at the Division III level.
- Ashley McGinn-GCIT HS- currently playing on a Sand Volleyball scholarship at Georgia State University.
- Cassandra Moy (Washington TWP) and Emma Patterson (GCIT HS) are currently playing NCAA Division II volleyball for University of Sciences in Philadelphia, and Holy Family University, respectively.
New this year:
- Three beach tournaments included with your cost. (participation not mandatory)
- Player’s Edge coaches will prepare you for competition as well as coach you on tournament days
- Beach tournaments are at Ventnor City beach. Play same gender doubles on Saturdays or Coed and Fours on Sundays. We will assist in all tournament registration procedures. Play a few or play them all! Tentative schedule: June 17-18, July 1-2, July 8-9, July 22-23, August 12-13, August 19-20
- Player’s Edge Beginners – 4 week sessions (recommended for ages: 7-12) Tuesdays and Thursdays @ Washington Lake Park [4:00 – 5:00pm]. Session I (June 27-July 20). Session II (July 25-August 17) Cost: $98/session