- We are the first beach program in the Tri-State area! Established 2006
- We annually produce the area’s best talent
- We offer all levels of training: from beginner to professional and everything in between
- 3-hour practices designed to improve SKILL POWER VISION SPEED
- We put the time in to make sure you reach your 2018 goals!
2 sessions (8 weeks: 64 three hour sessions in 2018)
- Session I June 26-July 19
- Session II July 23-August 16
- Washington Lake Park (all levels): 626 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd, Sewell, NJ 08080
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday: 10-1pm AND Tuesday Thursday: 4-7pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays 5:30-7pm (PLAYER’S EDGE BEGINNERS*) NEW for 2018!!
*recommended for new players ages 12&U
- Hartford Middle School (all levels): 397 Hartford Rd, Mt Laurel, NJ 08054
Monday Wednesday: 2-5pm
- Player’s Edge – Club Level (ages: 18&U) $300/session or $500/both***
- Player’s Edge – Beginner Level (ages: 12&U) $120/session or $200/both***
- [NEW this year!] Player’s Edge – College Level (ages: 18+) $150/session or $250/both***
“Pay one price and train as many days as you want! That’s well over 180 hours of volleyball!”
***Early Bird Special discount: Register and pay prior to May 15, 2018. Prices go up after deadline
Multi-player DISCOUNT! $100 OFF (Player’s Edge – Club Level only) per player when you sign up for both sessions along with a friend or as a group. Contact Collin Sibilia <email@example.com> to get your coupon code
Quandomania Player’s Edge 2018 (June 25-August 16)
2018 will be the 12th year of the Player’s Edge Program, and since its’ inception the program offers the chance for high school volleyball athletes to improve their volleyball skills, communication skills, and mental toughness all while having fun in the sun. Player’s Edge instructors are well-trained men and women who are experienced in coaching and playing at all levels of indoor and outdoor volleyball. Whether your son or daughter wants to play in college or wants to continue playing for the fun of it, the Player’s Edge is guaranteed to please!
With yoga and abs workouts everyday, to dynamic and combo exercises, our creative ball control, defense, offense, serve receive and serving drills, your son or daughter will be fully prepared for their upcoming high school, college, or club season. All they need for practice is water, yoga mat, towel, sun glasses, hat, and sand socks if the sand gets too hot. We offer practices at multiple locations throughout the week to fit everyone’s busy summer schedule. With the Player’s Edge, the more time you put in the better you get. So, come to as many sessions as you can handle!
Many great athletes have gone through the Player’s Edge program:
- Nina Camaioni a two-time Gatorade Player of the Year from Williamstown HS. She continued to play collegiate volleyball at Loyola University in Maryland. Nina has since won the Pottstown Rumble and the Susquehanna Smash, two of the nation’s biggest professional grass volleyball tournaments.
- Eric Zaun earned consecutive Player of the Year honors in 2010 and 2011 for Cherry Hill East HS and continued his collegiate career at Limestone University in South Carolina. Eric is now a top professional playing against the best players in the world. He was named AVP Rookie of the Year in 2017 and has his eyes set on the 2020 Olympics in Japan.
- Chris Vaughan is an example of a player who can make it by putting the time in. Chris didn’t have a volleyball team at his high school. He learned everything through the Player’s Edge and Quandomania VBC. Chris continued his collegiate career at Stevens Institute of Technology where he won an NCAA National Championship in 2015. Chris is now a professional on the NVL tour where he earned 2016 Rookie of the Year honors.
- John Cunningham and Kyle Pottieger both came out of Cinnaminson High School. Both continued their collegiate career at Kean and Stevenson Universities, respectively. John and Kyle played in 7 total NCAA tournaments against top-ranked teams at the Division III level.
- Ashley McGinn-GCIT HS- currently playing on a Sand Volleyball scholarship at Georgia State University.
- Cassandra Moy (Washington TWP) and Emma Patterson (GCIT HS) are currently playing NCAA Division II volleyball for University of Sciences in Philadelphia, and Holy Family University, respectively.